Wind is a Basic element in Elemental Battlegrounds released on December 5, 2016. Its color palette consists of transparent white, its medal depicts gusts of wind.
Wind is a fast and strong Element, capable of many unique effects in battle. It can work fairly well either close range or long range.
The Element costs 300 Diamonds.
Wind's speed is nearly unrivaled among other elements, not because of the user's speed, but how it controls opponents speed. Knockback and stun is the most prevalent feature in every move, with the user being able to control how opponents move, at the same time being able to alter their own movement in a variety of ways to ensure a tough opponent to face. Not only that, but each move even has a decent amount of damage, and the stun's ensure multiple defensive strategies and escapes to keep a fight in your favor, or to adjust when it isn't. Furthermore, Wind Cannon and Wind Tornados go through walls, and can hit enemies hiding behind walls, making them effective in small spaces such as the inside of the Light Map temple. However, Wind's greatest weakness is range. With Wind Tornados being somewhat slow, and Wind Cannon having an atrociously small range, many new Wind users will be without Spiral Spin to escape, as they need it to close the gap between enemies. Wind Ascend isn't the most reliable escape move either without another transportation move to use with it, as it only covers vertical distance. Finally, like Grass, using Inertia will stop Wind from causing mass chaos.
Note: Damage was tested with 50 Power on a player with 50 defense.
"User creates a spiral of wind that is short range but issues high damage."
- Wind Cannon is a Projectile Spell . The user shoots a fairly slow moving spiral-shaped blast of wind with a wide hitbox into the direction of their mouse cursor, dealing 250 damage to enemies as well as knocking them back, the blast has short range but can go through solid objects, it's also capable of blocking certain projectiles (such as Great Fire Blast, Poison Needles, Orbs of Enlightenment, etc.).
- It consumes 250 Mana, and has a 5-second cooldown.
"User shoots an increasing amount of tornadoes that each deal low damage."
- Wind Tornados (tornadoes, spelled incorrectly in game, but spelled correctly in the description) is a Multi Projectile Spell. The user shoots out multiple waves of a total of 6 tornadoes into the direction of their mouse cursor that spread out, the first wave shoots out a single tornado, the second wave shoots out 2 tornadoes, the third and last wave shoots out 3 tornadoes, these tornadoes all come out at different angles being...
- Wave 1: 1x90 degree angle.
- Wave 2: 1x78.75 degree angle, 1x101.25 degree angle.
- Wave 3: 1x112.5 degree angle, 1x90 degree angle, 1x67.5 degree angle.
- The spell can be charged (although this seems to have no effect). The direction of where the tornadoes are fired into can be changed while charging or after the spell has been cast, the tornadoes can be aimed in any direction, but cannot be aimed upwards or downwards. The tornadoes deal 100 damage each, they can also briefly trip and knock around any enemies hit, they're also capable of going through solid objects. It's possible to damage the enemy with all 6 tornadoes if the user is close enough.
"User creates an area of wind that damages Users and launches themselves into the air."
- Wind Ascend is an AoE Spell. The user quickly blasts air around them, launching themselves into the air, dealing 250 damage to nearby enemies, as welll as stunning them and slightly knocking them back.
"User surrounds them self inside of a blast of air that deals medium damage and is controlled by the Users cursor."
- Spiral Spin is a Transportation Spell. The user surrounds themselves in a spiral of wind and moves into the direction of their mouse cursor at fast speed while also slowing down their fall. Hitting an enemy will deal 250 damage to them as well as briefly tripping them, but this will also immediately end the spell, stopping the user from traveling any further. Charging the spell will increase its duration, allowing the user to travel further.
Wind Gust (Ultimate)
"User creates a whirlwind that traps Users nearby into a large circulating spiral tornado dealing massive damage."
- Wind Gust is Wind's Ultimate. The user surrounds themselves in a white glowing sphere, before releasing a massive gust of wind, pulling in any enemies within a large radius, as well as stunning them, pulling them around, and continuously dealing 30 damage to them (up to a total of 600 damage). The spell will deal less damage the shorter the time the enemies have stayed within range.
|Fusion Element||Element 1||Element 2||Overall cost of getting the fusion element (diamonds)|
|Ice||Water||Wind||150 + 300 = 450|
|Spirit||Grass||Wind||150 + 300 = 450|
- Wind was initially a Common Fusion Element between Fire and Water, though was changed a day after Elemental Battlegrounds was released.
- Wind Cannon can be used as a counter to Great Fire Blast as it will cause the fireball to dissipate upon contact. It will also push the opponent away from you if they are close enough.
- Wind Cannon can knock people around in a Safe Zone, and can possibly knock them out of one, but will not deal damage.
- Wind is an Element added into Elemental Battlegrounds brought back from Elemental Wars.
- Spiral Spin can be also used to knock peoples out of a Safe Zone, but it's less effective.
- Wind is the first and only Element which has a typo in one of its spell names.
|Roblox Elemental Battlegrounds Wiki