Its medal consists of various shades of dark purple, and the symbol depicts of what appears to be a portal.
It is regarded as one of the strongest Elements. It is best used at close range, with its high damaging moves and tricky blinding.
|Spell 1 Type||Transportation|
|Spell 1 Description||"User teleports using their mouse cursor and will deal a small amount of damage if their opponent is in their destination."|
|Spell 1 Info||User teleports to a destination within a limited radius that is decided by the position of the cursor. A Void symbol appears below the user and on the position. The user is then teleported to that area with black beams emitting from both symbols. A small black explosion would occur at your position after teleporting which would damage the surrounding players that are within the symbol range. It consumes 200 Mana and has a 6 second cooldown.|
|Spell 1 Picture|
|Spell 2 Type||Blast|
|Spell 2 Description||"User creates a quick moving blast that deals medium damage and blinds players."|
|Spell 2 Info||User shoots a fast moving pure white ball engulfed in pure black flames at a player. Where ever the Bomb comes in contact with, it creates a mini explosion. Anyone there or within the blast radius will be blinded for a short amount of time with pure black covering their screen. This move has a limited distance and will disappear once it reaches its limit. It consumes 350 Mana and has a 9 second cooldown.|
|Spell 2 Picture|
|Spell 3 Type||AoE|
|Spell 3 Description||"User puts nearby opponents through oblivion and brings them back at a new location to deal medium damage."|
|Spell 3 Info||User puts nearby players through "oblivion" and back. This technically means you bring them to hell and back. A Void symbol appears around the user which covers a wide area. Everything near or within the symbol is engulfed in black and teleported to a position chosen by the cursor. The cursor must choose a position near the symbol, for it is limited. The position will show a faint Void symbol. After being engulfed in black, a thin crooked bolt of black moves to the position chosen. A new explosion would be formed and the opposer would reappear at that position. As soon as the opposer appears, the damage is dealt. This move takes a while to charge in order to work. It consumes 350 Mana and has an 8 second cooldown.|
|Spell 3 Picture|
|Spell 4 Type||Grab|
|Spell 4 Description||"User traps a nearby opponent in a quick firing lightning barrage."|
|Spell 4 Info||The user hurls the opponent into the air into a small black ball and damages the opponent with multiple black bolts. The user must be very close to the opponent like with Darkness and its a stun move. While within the ball, the opponent is stuck in position while stunned. The user is stuck in the position. The user can move around but will be put back into its original position to continue till the move ends. It consumes 300 Mana and has a 10 second cooldown.|
|Spell 4 Picture|
|Spell 5 Type||Ultimate|
|Spell 5 Description||"User creates an opening in the sky that pulls in nearby players, blinds them, and deals high damage."|
|Spell 5 Info||The user creates a "black hole" that sucks opponents in to deal high and small damage. The user is clouded in black that act like flames. A small symbol appears in front of the user and a small rupture would appear above the symbol. The rupture in the air expands to become a 3D sphere that has a white center and a black outer edge. Anything near the black hole is sucked in and damaged repeatedly. This move causes the players around the "black hole" to be blinded. This move should be used when near large groups of people that consist of two or more players. It should never be used on only one person unless necessary or for a temporary battle. You are unable to use any moves as the "black hole" remains but as soon as it disappears or releases the players, your moves are available and so are theirs. It consumes 1000 Mana and has an 80 second cooldown.|
|Spell 5 Picture|
|Fusion Element||Element 1||Element 2||Overall cost of getting the fusion element (diamonds)|
|Space||Void||Gravity||500 + (650 x 2) + 250 = 2050|
Please, take note:
- Damage represents the maximum damage dealing output achievable by maxed out Power Stat (100/100) on base defense (50/100 Defense Stat)
- dpp stands for damage per projectile or tick
- B-E stands for burning effect (damage per tick), whether its state is inflicted by direct contact with a projectile or conditioned by standing on poisoned or flaming ground
- A-E stands for AoE poisoned or flaming ground (damage per tick)
19ddp - 36 initially
25ddp - 250 initially
More information on efficiency soon.
- Void is the first Superior element in the game and was there when the game launched.
- Though the symbol and spell icon colors are both purple, the spells colors are black and white, and the spell background color is blue.
- Void Opening is the first and currently the only Ultimate that doesn't make a sound.
- Void Opening may force enemy players through the walls in the Light map's temple.
- Void's fusion is one of the most bizarre and hated fusions in the game. Fusing Light and Darkness to create Void would mostly speak for the Darkness element, since a void would consume the light. A better fusion for Light and Darkness would be Yin Yang, Discord, or Dark (or Light Dark) Matter.
- Oblivion is the first spell that able to teleport players to the location the caster choose. The second and only other is Disorder Ignition.
- The only spells for Void that does not use the word "Void" is Oblivion and Shadow Sneak.
- Void was never in Elemental Wars and was introduced as a new element in Elemental Battlegrounds.
- Void Lightning is one of the most underrated spells in the game.
- Void's Oblivion is the second spell that creates more than one symbol when casted. The others being Storm's Lightning Barrage, Spectrum's Rainbow Shockwave, and Explosion's Concentrated Blast.
- Void used to be the most expensive element since the game was released, costing 1300 diamonds, until it went sliding off from the ranking by various new elements, starting from Spectrum.
|Roblox Elemental Battlegrounds Wiki