Space is a Superior Element (or Fusion Element) in Elemental Battlegrounds. It’s medal depicts a ringed planet resembling Saturn, floating in outer space with multiple dots surrounding it representing stars, the planet is drawn to represent the symbol’s swirl, the medal’s colour palette consists of a light shade of blue and a dark shade of blue.
Space is quite mana costly but has a high damage output to make up for it, as well as many special effects.
It is obtainable by fusing Void and Gravity with 250 Diamonds. In total this costs 2050 diamonds making it the third most expensive element, only being beaten by Slime which costs 2300 Diamonds while the most expensive element is Angel, which costs 3100 Diamonds.
"User pulls astroids from space and launches them at opponents to deal medium damage."
Asteroid Belt is a Multi-Projectile Spell, of which the user creates multiple asteroids above them. These asteroids are grey with fiery orange effects around them that trail as they move. Initially, there are only 5 asteroids, which circle above the user mechanically in order to charge, however depending on how long the mouse is held, the number of asteroids can increase to a maximum of 10. Once the mouse is released, these asteroids will be launched out int the direction of the cursor. Any opponents hit by them will be damaged fairly highly, though noticeable if they are hit with multiple, of which the asteroids will break. If they made contact with the surface they will explode. It consumes 300 Mana and has a 7-second cooldown.
Black Hole Orb
"User fires a slow traveling orb that will pull players towards it and explode."
Black Hole Orb is a Projectile Spell, of which the user shoots a swirling black hole with a gravitational pull towards them. The user casts their arm out to release this ball, of which will slowly travel in the straight direction they had clicked in. Any players caught within the range of the swirl are pulled into its grasp and trailed along its straight direction. When in contact with the black swirl, it will explode to deal high damage to the opponent, and issue a brief stun. It consumes 350 Mana and has a 10-second cooldown.
"User turns into a small star, travels a short distance, and finally explodes dealing low damage and blinding nearby players."
Comet Crash is a Travelling Spell, of which the user quickly bursts into another area in a flash of white light. The user surrounds themselves in a white ball, seemingly turning into a star, and rises into the air, of which they quickly travel to the area selected by the cursor. Once they reach this area, they quickly turn back into their player and punch the ground, which releases a fairly small, but a bright explosion, that damages opponents while also blinding them for a second, leaving them open for attacks. It consumes 250 Mana and has a 6-second cooldown.
"User grabs their opponent with a white star hand and deals a high damage and knockback punch."
Neutron Punch is a Contact Spell, of which the user freezes the player in motion and punches them with the power of their white glowing fist. To compensate the almost inexistent range of this move, the punch deals high damage and knockback to opposing players, leaving behind a small dust cloud that forms due to the punch that surrounds the user. The opponent is stunned throughout the duration of this spell. It consumes 350 Mana and has a 10-second cooldown. (Note: This spell has a small radius so try to get close)
"User slowly pulls in nearby players and then explodes as a supernova dealing high knockback and damage."
Supernova is Space's Ultimate. A large space symbol appears from beneath the user, who begins to emanate many white particles around them and a large white pillar appears. This pillar starts flashing as the particles start to extend out until eventually the power collapses onto itself and releases a powerful explosion. Nearby opponents are pulled into this ultimate while the pillar is flashing, to which they are stunned and constantly trip, making them unable to escape through any easy means. Opponents can still escape as long as they are far away enough for the tripping not to stack, however. After a while, the explosion that occurs damages them highly, to which they are also knocked back fairly high and stunned for a few more seconds. It consumes 1000 Mana and has a 90-second cooldown.
- Space is the 3rd Element to be a fusion element and a superior element.
- Space had Asteroid Belt, Black Hole Orb, and Comet Crash reworked slightly on the update of 12/20/2018
- Asteroid Belt's projectiles used to roll along the ground and explode upon bodily impact, much like Earth's Rocks Avalanche.
- Black Hole Orb used to pull in opponents a lot slower, making them idly float for a lot longer, which led to many controversial powerful combos, as well as being just a black orb rather than a black energy swirl. It also used to pass through surfaces.
- Comet Crash didn't always lift the user into the air when they charged.
- It is the first Element that has a projectile move with an AoE (Area of Effect) on it.
- Space was the second element to not have a Field spell, next to Earth.
- It is the first element to have two typos within its spells' descriptions
- One of which being 'astroid' in Asteroid Belt, and the other being 'traveling' in Black Hole Orb.
- Space is the first element to have some of its spells reworked.
- Neutron Punch and Supernova are the only spells to not have been reworked.
- Space is the first superior element to be imported from elemental wars.
- Space was formerly the most expensive element, with 2050 diamonds, and stayed being the most expensive for a long time, until it was knocked out to the 3rd place by Angel and Slime in 2019.
- Space is the first superior element that requires another superior element, which is Void, in it’s fusion. This makes space’s fusion cost alone (without the 250 Diamond fusion price), the most expensive fusion cost in the game currently. Slime is the second one that requires a superior element to be fused.
- Although Space itself is a realistic element (the fact that the universe and outer space exists in reality), Elemental Battlegrounds portrays it very unrealistic. With underpowered spells doing far less damage than they are supposed to do in real life. Thus making Space the most underrated element, in an astronomy enthusiasts point of view.
|Roblox Elemental Battlegrounds Wiki