Sound used to be a Event Element (Basic Element, nowadays) in Elemental Battlegrounds. Its symbol depicts a musical note. The element's color pallete is mostly pink, with small amounts of red, light blue, and yellow.
Sound's capabilities are very useful and some spells are extremely effective, being able to work both in close and mid-range, with high versatility. On the other hand, in comparison to other elements it has some of the lowest damage output. It's moves all have different approaches compared to other elements (like how there are three variations of Echoes for different circumstances). Howling Chain can be used to deal decent damage and (possibly) cloud someone's vision to allow you to move in for the kill.
This element is purchasable and costs 350 Diamonds. It was formerly free during the official Battle Arena event, where you would have to complete three tasks from the Master of Sound to receive the element.
|Spell 1 Type||Shielding|
|Spell 1 Description||"User can charge a fast moving sonar pulse that will stun enemies, block their projectiles, and even heal you if a ring reaches back to you."|
|Spell 1 Info||The user charges and releases a red sound wave, dealing minor damage and stunning anybody hit by it. When a person is hit, a second smaller sound wave is created, which can deal more damage to other players. If this rebound hits the caster, they heal a minor amount of hp. This consumes 300 mana and has a 6 second cooldown.|
|Spell 1 Picture|
|Spell 2 Type||Multi-Projectile|
|Spell 2 Description||"User casts a string of vibrations that the user controls the destination of after they are already in the air."|
|Spell 2 Info||6 chained projectiles are fired into the air, and after a short delay, the projectiles move into the cursor's position, but are unable to change direction after the delay. This consumes 350 mana and has a 6 second cooldown.|
|Spell 2 Picture|
|Spell 3 Type||Projectile|
|Spell 3 Description||"User gets 3 options of blasts that either stun players with a shock, burn them with fire, or damage and move them around with the POW-star option."|
|Spell 3 Info|| This consumes 325 mana and has a 8 second cooldown. As the spell charges, 3 different options for the Projectile occur. They all do damage, but deal different effects. The three options are:
It can also pass by opponents and use the effect without exploding, with Echoes: Shock stunning opponents and Echoes: Burn burning them. POW-Star does not do this - it explodes on contact with anything.
|Spell 3 Picture|
|Spell 4 Type||Body|
|Spell 4 Description||"User debilitates and drains stamina from enemies within the sound waves, as long as the enemies are inside."|
|Spell 4 Info||Several sound waves are emitted from the caster, draining stamina. Anyone caught in it will not be able to use any TPs. This uses 300 mana and lasts for 25 seconds, with a 60 second cooldown.|
|Spell 4 Picture|
|Spell 5 Type||Ultimate|
|Spell 5 Description||"User can charge up rings of sound that lay their mark on enemies while the user fires a strong blast that attempts to seek out all of the opponents in its radius."|
|Spell 5 Info||The caster emits a lot of pink rings and a large explosion is heard. The longer the charge, the farther the rings go. Anyone caught has a pink indicator, and upon release of the mouse, a wave is launched in the direction of the mouse cursor that will home in on anyone who has that indicator. This blast explodes after every player has been hit, and is not tangible, but can’t be outrun. If there are no players, the wave continues moving straight. It consumes 1000 mana and has a 90 second cooldown.|
|Spell 5 Picture|
- The previous songs Shockwave Halo used to play are the following:
- "Roselita", by APM Music (lastest song,removed recently).
- "Trance", by 009 Sound System Dreamscape (first published song, prior to its replacement due to copyright issues).
- USSR Anthem, by Alexander Vasilyevich Alexandrov (during Sound's time in Testing Standard).
- Shockwave Halo is the second Body Transformation move that has a 60-second cooldown (the first being Rock Armor).
- Shockwave Halo is currently the only Body Transformation move that drains an enemy's stamina. However, it is not the first ability to do so as Spectrum's Rainbow Maximizer is the first one.
- In the days of Sound in the Testing Standard, Howling Chain used to follow the cursor, similar to Plasma Missiles.
- The POW-Star looks similar to Cure Etoile's Heart Star attack from Hugtto Precure. Except that POW-Star pushes, rather than grabbing.
- Sound is the only element to have be obtained through a quest.
- Sound is the first element to be featured in a sponsored Roblox event.
- SONAR Quake is the only move that has one of the words in all caps.
- Ultra-Sonic Wail is the first spell to have a dash (-) between words, Space-Time Rupture being the second.
- Sound originally costed 500 diamonds before the price was changed to what it is now.
- Sound is currently the only element with a chargeable ultimate.
- Echoes is the first spell to have options for the caster to choose, the second being Technology's Light Disc.
- This is the first element to have a medal made before it was on development.
- Many people say that Sound is absolutely worthless.
- Shockwave Halo is the first Body Transformation spell to play music.
- Shockwave Halo is the second spell, overall, to play music. The first being Polaris.
- Shockwave Halo's music was recently removed for some reason.
- The hieroglyphs on the pyramid from the Light map can be found on SONAR Quake's red ring, when charging it.
- Back in the earlier days before Sound was released, a move from a certain Element was leaked; that move was Howling Chain.
- Sound is currently the only Basic Element that doesn't fuse with anything else.
- It is also the only Basic Element to cost 350 diamonds rather than 300.
- The sound of the Ultra-Sonic Wail explosion was taken from the cartoon Teen Titans Go of the Special Miniseries "The Day the Night Stopped Beginning to Shine and Became Dark Even Though it Was the Day" aka "The Night Begins to Shine".
|Roblox Elemental Battlegrounds Wiki