Plasma is a Common Fusion Element, in Elemental Battlegrounds. Its color palette consists of neon pink and purple. Its medal depicts an orb of plasma.
Plasma is a powerful ranged Element, with burn damage and teleportation in its disposal, it's useful for stalling out an opponent.
SpellsNote: Damage was tested with 50 Power on a player with 50 defense.
"User fires missiles that follow the path of their mouse cursor, dealing medium damage and then burn damage"
- Plasma Missiles is a Multi Projectile Spell. The user fires out 9 (about 17 if fully charged) plasma missiles that can be controlled with the mouse cursor, the user will lose control of these missiles after a short period of time. Each missile does 15 damage, they also inflict burn damage that deals a total of about 105 damage.
- It consumes 275 Mana, and has a 6-second cooldown.
"User fires quick firing rays of plasma that can potentially do high damage and burn damage"
- Plasma Ray is a Projectile Spell. The user fires about 30 rays of plasma that move instantaneously and deal 11 damage each, the rays create pink flames that deal 20 damage over time, these rays also have limited range. Charging the spell will increase its range.
"Users' mouse cursor is used to create an implosion that deals low damage but has burn damage"
- Plasma Implosion is an AoE Spell. The user creates an implosion of plasma at their mouse cursor's position, dealing 140 damage, along with tripping enemies and pulling them into the center of the implosion if they were hit. The implosion creates pink flames that deal 20 damage over time (40 damage per second), these flames last for 2 seconds.
"User fires a small orb that explodes and transports them to the location of the explosion"
- Plasma Orb is a Travelling Spell. The user fires an orb of plasma at their mouse cursor's position, the orb will explode upon impact or after a short period of time, teleporting the user to the explosion's location, along with doing 190 damage to enemies within the explosion radius, tripping them, and knocking them slightly back. Charging the spell will increase the orb's travelling speed and range.
"User controls a ball of charged plasma that will pull users towards it and deal high damage"
- Scintillating Plasma is Plasma's Ultimate. The user rises into the air and controls a large spiky ball of plasma that moves into the direction of their mouse cursor's position, pulling in nearby enemies, making them unable to move and use their spells, and doing 9 damage to them over time. The user then creates a large explosion at the end of the Ultimate, doing 300 damage to enemies and launching them a far distance. The Ultimate can deal a total of about 550-560 damage.
|Fusion Element||Element 1||Element 2||Overall cost of getting the fusion element (Diamonds)|
|Chaos||Plasma||Spirit||(150+300) + (150+300) (+600 Extra Diamonds) = 1500|
- Plasma has the word "plasma" in all of its moves.
- Plasma has the first chargeable Travelling spell and the first controllable Multi-Projectile Spell.
- Plasma is the first Element to be added as a new Element in Elemental Battlegrounds.
- Plasma's fusion likely stems from the fact that both Fire and Storm are plasmas, creating pure plasma.
- Plasma's distinct hot pink color likely comes from plasma orbs.
Other Images and Videos
|Roblox Elemental Battlegrounds Wiki