Nature is a Common Fusion Element in Elemental Battlegrounds. Its color palette consists of green, yellow, red, white, and brown. Its medal depicts a tree.
Nature is more of a support Element, with healing capabilities and the ability to trap enemies to help party members.
Note: Damage was tested with 50 Power on a player with 50 defense.
"The User shoots bullets that multiply in numbers as they travel capable of dealing high damage."
- Nature's Essence is a Projectile Spell. The user fires a large green moving projectile at their mouse cursor's position, dealing 276 damage upon impact. After traveling a certain distance, the green projectile will create 3 yellow projectiles that each deal 100 damage and spread out, these yellow projectiles can also create 3 red projectiles (per yellow projectile) after traveling a certain distance that deal 75 damage each and spread out.
- It consumes 250 Mana, and has a 4-second cooldown.
"User wraps opponents in a mouse cursor controlled vine that will stun opponents and deal low damage.
- Vine Trap is an AoE Spell. The user causes a vine to burst out of the ground on their mouse cursor's position, doing 50 damage to enemies caught, along with trapping them in place for a short period, the enemy will still be able to use their spells when trapped, though.
"The User initiates a healing process that heals small amounts of damage over time."
- Nature's Blessing is a Healing Spell. The user is locked in place for a short period and surrounds themselves in a white and green beam, the user will then be able to move and will gain 10 health over time (20 health per second), the spell can heal a total of about 150-160 health. This spell can also heal party members if they're near the user.
"User forms a brief shield capable of absorbing damage that can also deal medium damage and push nearby users away."
- Spiky Shield is a Shielding Spell. The user is locked in place and quickly creates a ball with spikes that protects them, reducing all damage taken by 80%, along with dealing 200 damage to enemies, stunning them, and knocking them back, this shield will last for a short period.
Great Tree of Abolition
"The User summons a tree from the earth with powerful nature orbs that deal high damage and stun."
- Great Tree of Abolition is Nature's Ultimate. The user is locked in place and summons a large symbol under them that depicts Nature's medal, a giant tree then rises from the ground, protecting the user and reducing all damage taken during the Ultimate. The tree is then surrounded by 10 green orbs and fires them at the user's mouse cursor's position, each green orb deals 50 damage and can stun enemies, these orbs will also split into smaller red orbs and yellow orbs upon impact that deal 25 damage each, but they cannot stun enemies, each green orb creates about 3-6 of these smaller orbs.
|Fusion Element||Element 1||Element 2||Overall cost of getting the fusion element (Diamonds)|
|Illusion||Nature||Time||(150+300) + 500 + 777(fusion cost) = 1727|
Damage GuideNote: Damage was tested with 100 Power on a player with 50 defense.
|344 - 719|
94dpp, 125dpp, 344dpp
|610 - 1540|
31dpp - 61dpp
- Spiky Shield is extremely useful in combos.
- Nature was never in Elemental Wars and was introduced as a new Element in Elemental Battlegrounds.
- Nature's Essence shoots the most projectiles out of all Projectile Spells, it fires a total of 13 projectiles (1 green, 3 yellow, 9 red)
- Vine Trap is the first spell in the game that can trap enemy players without disabling their ability to use spells.
|Roblox Elemental Battlegrounds Wiki