Grass is one of the three Starter Elements in Elemental Battlegrounds. It has a green, purple and yellow colour palette.
Grass is a distance magic, with several projectile moves, as well as a move that can drag opponents in and stun. It also has spells with healing properties, allowing it to outlast.
If it is not your chosen starter element, this Element will cost 150 Diamonds.
Grass is a very controlling element, with its biggest benefit being that it can stun and move people into desired positions and it can benefit off each action it does. Vine is quite possibly the most unique move in its arsenal, with the ability to drag players to you and heal off it. Offering a unique balance between survivability, and movement restriction, while offering some decent damage and stun reliant defense against enemies make it all the more powerful. However, its biggest weakness is its balance. Using Vine for transport gets rid of one your key offensive moves and vice versa, and while Leaf Storm throws enemies into the air, it can prove to give them an advantage. As most of its moves are stun reliant, using moves such as inertia negate grass all together, and missing any move comes at an extreme cost. Furthermore, Poison Needles have no area damage at all, and therefore, the learning curve behind grass is slightly more steep then other elements.
"User shoots 3 large spore bombs that deal a low amount of damage each but will heal the caster if they hit their opponent."
- Spore Bombs is a Projectile Spell, of which the user shoots 3 large yellow bombs with burst. These bombs do low damage individually, but make up for this in their healing properties. Every player hit with a single bomb heals you by 20 health. Burst damage allows the bombs to gain more range of explosion to deal a wider range of damage.
- It consumes 300 Mana, has a 5 second cooldown, and gives 30 exp per casting.
- Heals 20 health each time an opponent is damaged
- Note: They can be burnt with Incinerating Burst.
- Note : If the spore bombs are able to hit more than one opponent, it heals you more than 20 health.
- Does about 90 damage (each spore bomb)
"User quickly fires several poison needles that do a low amount of damage and deliver a stun."
- Poison Needles is an extremely fast Multi-Projectile spell, of which the user shoots dozens of small purple needles. These needles are very fast, and have really long range. They have low damage, but each needle delivers a short amount of stun upon the opponent. The tripping effect on opponents stacks with any other tripping move, and can keep enemies down indefinitely if you are accurate with them.
- This consumes 150 Mana, has an 8 second cooldown, and gives 15 exp per casting.
- Does about 20 damage per needle and takes about 1 second to fully charge
- This move is hard to counter, due to its incredible speed. Fortunately, most players are unable to aim this move as it does not cause splash damage and requires direct hits to do damage. Merely jumping around is enough to dodge; if not, front flipping will be more than enough.
- If nearly all or all of them make contact, the health of the opponent will go down immensely. About 500 damage can be done through the consecutive contact of needles.
- Note: They can be burnt with Incinerating Burst or Great Fire Blast
Vine"User creates a vine to pull users towards them, which damages the player and heals the caster."
- Vine is a fast Travelling spell, of which the user can either pull players towards them (including the players in the safe zone) or pull themselves towards something using a fairly long ranged vine. If the user is successful in hitting an opponent with this move, the opponent will be pulled towards them, issuing a brief stun on which they are unable to attack. This move will also deal minor damage at the opponent and heal the caster by 10 per vine segment. As such, long-ranged grabs will heal the user more. If this move does not hit an opponent, and instead a solid object, then the player will be pulled towards that object.
- It consumes 300 Mana and has a 7 second cooldown also it gives 30 xp
- This move is hard to dodge, as players can adjust the direction to follow the target, and once pulled, will most likely cast another spell of which will easily be able to hit the close ranged target.
- If aimed at an opponent's head, the vine can be used to pull a player out of a safe zone.
- Charging it extends the range of the vine, but not the damage
- Does about 125 damage and takes about 2 seconds to charge
Leaf Storm"User creates a tornado of leaves that can be pointed in the direction of their mouse cursor that deals medium damage and throws users into the air."
- Leaf Storm is a medium-speed Close-range spell of which can be used in close range or at long range. The user summons a tornado of leaves around oneself, and then shoots it in the direction of their cursor. Whoever is hit by this tornado at any time receives damage and is hurled into the air and briefly stunned. Additionally, the tornado blocks some projectiles on contact, like Consecutive Fire Bullets or Water Stream.
- Note: This is also able to phase through solid objects.
- It consumes 300 Mana, has a 7 second cooldown, and it gives 30 exp per casting.
- Does about 280 damage
Poison Bombs Barrage (Ultimate)
"User flies into the air to throw poisonous bombs that deal high amounts of damage and issue a stun to those who are hit."
- Poison Bombs Barrage is Grass's Ultimate. The user flies into the air with poisonous effects around their hands and drops 3 large poisonous bombs of which secrete poisonous gas around the area they have landed. Opponents hit by this will have massive damage done to them, as well as extra gradual damage due to the poison factor. This move also delivers stun of which keep the victims where they are so that more gradual damage can be done, although those who are out of the range of the gas will be able to escape.
- It consumes 1000 Mana, has an 80 second cooldown, and it gives 100 exp per casting.
- This deals about 200 damage per bomb, and about 25 burn damage per second.
- Once the poison clears completely, the user's moves will activate in mid-air, unlike Gloomy Blare (Darkness) where moves reactivate as soon as you hit the floor. This gives the user a chance to attack the opponents as they are still coming to the end of the brief stun. The opponents' moves are also reactivated but as said, they are still stunned.
- Note: Each bomb impact deals around 200 damage. While the impact damage is reduced by defense, the burn damage is unable to reduced by any stat. Though minor, it still counters health regeneration for the duration.
|Fusion Element||Element 1||Element 2||Overall cost of getting the fusion element (diamonds)|
|Nature||Grass||Storm||150 + 300 = 450|
|Spirit||Grass||Wind||150 + 300 = 450|
- Poison Bombs Barrage is a fairly fast ultimate. Use it in the heat of combat and many will be unable to react in time.
- You can pull allies with Vine. If needed, pull them out of any messy situation.
- If you see someone use Inertia and engage, either book it for the nearest safe zone, or use the Vine and unwillingly flag someone else to deal with them.
- You can adjust the aim of Leaf Storm at literally the last second, ensuring your enemies can never escape it.
- Players will be devoid of stun after the first bounce from leaf storm, so plan accordingly.
- You get healed for each person you hit with Spore Bombs, so try to hit large clusters to recover lost health.
- You shoot a lot of Poison Needles, so make sure you keep your cursor on the enemy.
- You can use vine to pull players out of the safe zone.
- Grass' symbol originated from Great Tree Arc element from Elemental Wars
- Grass is the only starter element to have not appeared in Elemental Wars otherwise
- Grass has the highest damaging Bullets spell.
Other Images and Videos
|Roblox Elemental Battlegrounds Wiki