Fire is one of the three Starter elements in Elemental Battlegrounds. Its color palette consists of red, orange and yellow. Its medal depicts a wavy flame/fire.
Fire is a distance magic based on heavy damage with a burning effect in most of its spells, which consist of a mixture of fast and slow attacks.
Fire costs 150 Diamonds if it is not a player's starting element.
Fire is an element focused on heavy hits with slow yet reliable damage, allowing its user to do huge amounts of damage in a short amount of time, while almost simultaneously having a power advantage over other starter elements, whether they're stalling, or trying to push past an opponent. It is the heaviest damage dealer out of the initial three elements, but lacks speed compared to the other two. Furthermore, fire offers one of the more unique sets of play-style with its intriguing spells. Spells like Flame Body make you stronger and more speedy, while most of the other spells leave some type of lingering fire that would be useful to trap opponents in. Due to this, in order to be an effective fire user, the learning curve is fairly steep if one wants to utilize its potential at its peak.
Note: Damage was tested with 50 Power on a player with 50 defense.
|Consecutive Fire Bullets|
|Spell 1 Type||Multi-Projectile|
|Spell 1 Description||"User fires low damage fire bullets that turn the area they touch on fire."|
|Spell 1 Info||This spell fires out 10 (20 if fully charged) fire bullets that each deal 20 damage, the fire patches created by the bullets deal 20 damage over time. The spell can be charged for a short period to shoot more bullets. It consumes 200 Mana, has a 3-second cooldown, and gives the player 20 experience every time it has been cast.|
|Spell 1 Picture|
|Great Fire Blast|
|Spell 2 Type||Projectile|
|Spell 2 Description||"User creates a high damage fireball that results in a wall of fire on impact"|
|Spell 2 Info||A medium-speed fireball is fired, creating an explosion that deals 350 damage, the explosion leaves behind a lingering patch of fire that will deal 20 damage over time. If the caster casts the spell, moves into the direction of the fireball and jumps before the fireball is fired, they can mount the fireball and travel over a long distance. It costs 75 Shards, consumes 250 Mana, has a 6-second cooldown, and gives the player 25 experience every time it has been cast.|
|Spell 2 Picture|
|Spell 3 Type||Select|
|Spell 3 Description||"Users' mouse cursor erupts in a column of fire that deals a medium amount of damage and issues a quick stun"|
|Spell 3 Info||A fire column erupts on the selected area, stunning and burning players hit by it, dealing 150 damage on initial impact, the burn damage deals about 100 in total, making the spell deal a total of approximately 260 damage. It costs 100 Shards, consumes 300 mana, has an 8-second cooldown, and gives the player 30 experience every time it has been cast.|
|Spell 3 Picture|
|Spell 4 Type||Body|
|Spell 4 Description||"User transforms on fire and becomes unable to take burn damage. While on fire, your moves will be stronger and damaging other players or receiving damage from opponents will result in a speed boost"|
|Spell 4 Info||The player’s avatar turns a goldish color, they gain a damage boost that increases whenever the caster deals damage, increasing damage up to by 40%, and a speed boost whenever they deal or take damage. The caster will not be able to take damage from patches of fire created by Fire spells. It costs 125 Shards, consumes 400 mana, the buffs last for 30 seconds, it has a 50-second cooldown, and gives the player 40 experience every time it has been cast.|
|Spell 4 Picture|
|Spell 5 Type||Ultimate|
|Spell 5 Description||"User begins erupting multiple columns of fire leading up to an obliterating fire explosion that deals massive damage"|
|Spell 5 Info||A large symbol depicting Fire's medal is summoned under the caster, releasing flames that appear around them (these flames are only for visual effects). Multiple columns of fire erupt which are similar to Blaze Column, and after a short period of time, a massive explosion is created, dealing 350 damage, large flames of fire are created inside the explosion radius, dealing 50 damage over time. It costs 150 Shards, consumes 1000 mana, has a 90-second cooldown, and gives the player 100 experience every time it has been cast.|
|Spell 5 Picture|
- Great Fire Blast was the first spell developed and completed in Elemental Battlegrounds. Its riding feature was intentionally implemented, and will remain a feature in the future. "Fireball was the first ever move created in Elemental Battlegrounds, and we discovered the riding "feature" and intentionally left it in the game, yes." - mygame43.
- As of 2019, some of the sound effects for some Elements (Including Fire) have been changed.
- Due to how projectiles are handled in Roblox, spells like Great Fire Blast and Consecutive Fire Bullets can slightly move players or trip them on hit, depending on the angle the projectile hits.
- If you aim directly at your feet on a completely flat surface using Great Fire Blast, the fireball won't explode upon being cast and will continuously glitch up and down. Standing on top of the glitching fireball will fling you into the sky.
- Fire was brought back into Elemental Battlegrounds from Elemental Wars.
- Many players have surmised that Fire Body is entirely useless due to the fire patch immunity only applying to those produced by fire itself. This is not true, however, due to the notable damage boost gained while it is active.
|Fusion Element||Element 1||Element 2||Overall cost of getting the fusion element (diamonds)|
|Lava||Fire||Earth||150 + 300 = 450|
|Plasma||Fire||Storm||150 + 300 = 450|
|Roblox Elemental Battlegrounds Wiki