Elemental Wars is the first version of Elemental Battlegrounds. Elemental Wars contains more elements than Elemental Battlegrounds, and some elements from the game have been moved to Elemental Battlegrounds. Note that Elemental Wars is still available to players, but it is no longer in development.
Elemental Battleground Exclusive Features
Elemental Battlegrounds has improved on many prospects, including:
- Physical moves
- Graphics of spells
- Selecting, purchasing, and fusing spells
- Health, Mana and Stamina bars
- Currencies such as Diamonds and Shards
- Skill points
- Different Maps
These elements have been imported to Elemental Battlegrounds (Note: its not fully confirmed that Explosion and Reaper makes part of the imported elements):
- Grass (in Elemental Wars, it is named as Great Tree Arc)
- Storm (in Elemental Wars, it is named as Lightning and is yellow instead of blue, or is named as Thunder God and it was light blue like Storm)
- Time (in Elemental Wars, it is named as Arc of Time with a different colour palette and a eye instead of a clock, or is named as Arc of Embodiment and it was Grey)
- Reaper (in Elemental Wars,it is named as Death with a different colour palette and a skull instead of a scythe)
- Explosion (in Elemental Wars, it is named as Arc of Destruction with a more darker colour palette and a nuclear Explosion instead of a normal one)
- Combos are impossible in Elemental Wars, due to Energy (Mana in the version) and only having one element at the time.
- After of the update of Elemental Battlegrounds to add the Chaos element, Elemental Wars was unable to be played because Roblox disabled the ability to play games without Filtering Enabled, but this update has been reverted.
- On Elemental Wars' Menu, above the title, it reads: Sequel "Elemental Battlegrounds" out now.
- Both versions' front page have the same cartoon character style and logo style.
- Unlike Elemental Battlegrounds, spells in Elemental Wars do not have types or descriptions.
- In Elemental Wars, the hot-bar has only three slots, compared to Elemental Battlegrounds' five.
- In Elemental Wars, spells are earned by level as opposed to Shards; elements are earned by rolling as opposed to purchasing with Diamonds/fusing
- In Elemental Wars, the element's power, defence, and speed is described when buying or rolling it.
- Elemental Wars was compatible with Twitter Codes, who could give elements/magic.
- In Elemental Wars, you could reset your level. (In order to get rolls.)