Earth is a Basic Element in Elemental Battlegrounds released on December 5, 2016. Its color palette consists of soil brown, grey, red, and orange.
Earth is a slow but steady element, of which has both power and defense, but lacks in speed.
This Element costs 300 Diamonds.
Earth is an element which specializes in damage and stunning, as some spells can do massive damage such as Aciculated Spikes and Rock Avalanche. Earth is also very defensive, as Rock Armor gives you great defense against players, however it slows you down, which is the reason why this body transformation is considered to be the worst.
Rock Fist is also a useful transportation spell, as you can stun your enemy while disabling their abilities to cast their spells.
Note: Damage was tested with 50 Power on a player with 50 defense.
Aciculated Spikes"User pulls earth from the ground in the direction of their mouse cursor that deals medium damage.''
- Aciculated Spikes is a Projectile Spell. The user will be locked in place, kneel down, and cause a line of spikes to rise from the ground into the direction of their mouse cursor, dealing 280 damage, briefly tripping, and slightly knocking up any enemies hit. Charging the spell will increase the length of the line of spikes, taking about 2 seconds to fully charge.
- It consumes 250 Mana (Does not vary on charge) and has a 4-second cooldown.
"Users fist joins with the earth to bring a high damage transportation move to someone nearby."
- Rock fist is a Travelling Spell. The user will punch the ground, turning their hand into a large stone fist, and then leap to the position of their mouse cursor, causing an explosion to occur upon landing, dealing 300 damage to enemies within the explosion radius as well as stunning them and slightly pulling them to the center of the explosion. The user is unable to scale up slopes using the spell, and it will not be cast when used mid-air.
"User pulls earth from below the ground and throws it in the direction of their mouse cursor to deal medium damage."
- Rock Avalanche is a Multi Projectile Spell. The user is locked in place and throws 7 (11 if fully charged) large brown rock cubes at the position of their mouse cursor, each rock deals 60 damage. The rocks will slide along surfaces and will only explode upon hitting an enemy player.
"User transforms and takes on the protection of earth raising their defense and lowering their speed."
- Rock armor is a Body Transformation Spell. The user turns their skin grey, temporarily increasing their defense by 80 points (causing all damage taken to be reduced by 40%), but this also heavily reduces their walking speed, the effects last for 30 seconds.
"User pulls overhead meteors down from the sky crushing any opponent in their radius they choose with their mouse cursor."
- Meteor Declivity is Earth's Ultimate. The user is stuck in place and pulls down 13 meteors from the sky that will land onto the position of their mouse cursor, each meteor deals 60 damage and briefly stuns any enemy player that has been hit.
|Fusion Element||Element 1||Element 2||Overall cost of getting the fusion element (diamonds)|
|Lava||Fire||Earth||150 + 300 = 450|
|Crystal||Water||Earth||150 + 300 = 450|
|Slime||Acid||Earth||(150 + 650 + 500) + 300 + 700 (Fusion cost) = 2300|
- Aciculated Spikes is often mistakenly referred to as Articulated Spikes.
- On impact, Rock Fist used to have a spherical explosion, but this was changed when Acid released, where it was changed to a cloud-like shape.
- Earth is one of the many elements brought back from Elemental Wars into Elemental Battlgrounds.
Other Images and Videos
|Roblox Elemental Battlegrounds Wiki