This article is about the gamepass. For the event, see Shadow Aura Event.
"This game pass gives you a white cosmetic aura that you can show off to your friends! Say in the chat "aura/off" to turn it off, and "aura/on" to turn it on!"
Aura is a gamepass in Elemental Battlegrounds that was added in the Nightmare update. It costs 75 Robux.
Aura encases players in a white "flame" that will follow the player. This flame does not affect the player's statistics in any way, and the player is unable to change the aura's color.
Enabling and Disabling
This gamepass can be disabled any time.
- To enable Aura, type aura/on in the chat.
- To disable Aura, type aura/off in the chat.
- It is pointed out by many that Aura is an absolute waste of Robux, useless, if not money, and that it's completely worthless.
- The Aura resembles the aura emitted from Ultimate Gohan.
- When you use Spectral Embodiment from Spirit, the aura will be invisible, with it the user will probably be easier to be found.
|Roblox Elemental Battlegrounds Wiki